Do you spend Monday wishing it was Friday? Do you secretly plot sick days at your job?
Do you have any of these job danger signs?
- “My boss is a challenge.”
- “I’m working hard but feel overworked and underpaid.”
- “I feel stressed out, frustrated or depressed about where I’m at in my career. I’m concerned about my health.”
- “My ideas and creativity don’t get used. I’ve stopped giving those I work with suggestions.”
- “I feel stuck. I just can’t seem to get anywhere in the organization.”
- “I haven’t had a raise in a long time. I feel like they’re taking me for granted.”
- “I’m tired of working for a company that doesn’t appreciate me or my gifts.”
Does any of this sound like you?
- “I’m afraid that if I pick a new career, I’ll have to start all over again and at a lower salary.”
- “At my age, it’s too late to change. I should just stay put.”
- “I tried making some career changes but it didn’t work.”
- “I don’t have the skills for the jobs I see advertised, and I can’t afford to go back to school.”
- “I have a dream about something I could do that excites me but I’m afraid it won’t succeed.”
Research shows that most people don’t like their jobs. It also shows that being happy at work can positively impact everything in your life, from relationships to health. Whatever your age, education or situation, you deserve to be happy and fulfilled at work.
Let me help you create work that you love, that satisfies you on all levels.
“My unfulfilling work situation was having a domino effect on everything else. My self-confidence was tanking, my family and other relationships suffered, my health was affected, and I started eating everything in sight. Your wise coaching took me out of my downslide and into a career that I love. I only wish I’d done this sooner.”
“Thank you for everything you helped me learn and do around marketing, and all that you helped me find within myself. I have just accepted a new position at X as the inventory control specialist for their international department. It only took me four months to find a great job! I used your cover letter and resume suggestions, and then prepared for the interview with your recommendations. The people I interviewed with were very impressed with all the questions I asked during the interview. I’m so excited. I begin work Monday!”
“I am happy to let you know that my job has never been better. In fact, I will soon receive the title of Executive Director with additional salary compensation. I continue to utilize the tools you provided. Thank you for everything, it has made a true difference.”
“I was in an all-day conference yesterday with about twenty peers and three director-level supervisors. More than once, I raised my hand to give my point of view. I spoke clearly and confidently, without embarrassment! And I was funny, had the room laughing. And I did not get all red and nervous or apprehensive! I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF. You have no idea. Big hugs and much appreciation.”
“I referred a client to you awhile back. It really changed his life. His business is now hugely successful. It’s time for me to hire you for myself.”