“The spouse of a former client called and said, “I want what my wife has. She’s way too happy now.” – Miriam Reiss
If all you want is a good life, I’m probably not your coach. If you want a great, fantastic, amazing life, now we’re talking. That’s what you deserve.
Take a little inventory right now:
- How is your life today?
- If you were to rate your life on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being “totally fantastic,” what number would you give it?
- What’s working for you in your life?
- What do you want more of?
- What have you been afraid to ask for in your life?
- What are your dreams, and how long have they been on your “to do” list?
- What gets in the way of getting the results you want?
Most of us think we’re doing well when the number goes to 6 or above. In my work, unless it’s a 9 or 10, there’s much more available for you.
The reason lifecoaching has so many raving fans is because it’s transformational. It doesn’t just address one or two areas, it has a ripple effect into your whole life.
As your lifecoach, I work with you on all the areas you want to address, from job or career to finances, health, relationships, education, spiritual development, recreation, inner environment, outer environment and more.
People who work with me sometimes ask for things like this:
- Work that you love so much it’s like play
- The ability to generate cash and other forms of wealth easily and effortlessly
- A vitally alive, healthy body
- More love in your life
- Relationships that are joyful and supportive
- Greater focus, effectiveness or productivity in your life
If you don’t start, nothing happens. Coaching is about action.
“You are amazingly clear, generous, direct, wise, alert, practical and funny. You are a superb coach.”
“I’ve done more growth work as a human being with you than I’ve ever done with anyone. I’m a whole person now.”
“You have been an amazing blessing in my life, I have grown in leaps and bounds. You have been the person to challenge my perspective and encourage me to live a better life. My daughters told their friends how amazing you are, and what a fantastic impact you’re having on our family as a whole.”
“You, your resources and your ideas have really helped me look at things through new eyes. Thanks to all that, I’m forming better relationships with the people who really count – my family, my husband and me! I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for everything. I cannot tell you how much it has all helped me start to forge a new path for myself.”
“My overriding emotion is happiness with my life, deeply enjoying who I am, and what I bring into the world to make it a more beautiful place. This is something new for me. I don’t remember being in this place, ever.”
“I can’t thank you enough. My life has completely turned around. Work is great!”